Get Latest Jobs Via Email
• Prepare the company budget in coordination with Management and all related parties.
• Analyze cost accruals against actual late posting and take measure to ensure accuracy of accruals
• Establish marine financial policies and procedures in accordance with group policies and guidelines
• Oversee AP, AR, GL and Asset accounting
• Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and external financial policies and procedures (IFRS)
• Assist to minimize risks and / or irregularities that might occur in the daily business in order to facilitate accurate Financial Statements
• Generate periodical financial reports to provide detailed analysis of data to support decision making
• Ensure compliance with audit, statutory and tax requirements.
• Ensure that the manpower resources in the Marine Accounting Department are available in terms of number of personnel, staff training and staff qualification to perform the intended / assigned functions.
Client Relationship Management:
• Monitor and assist in managing Marine Claims.
• Review and Negotiate Marine Insurance Contracts
• Review and negotiate Crew Management Contracts in coordination with all related parties
• Generate periodical reports depicting actual expenses of the company operations.
• Initiate and implement Marine Accounting Software.
• Monitor and Control purchase orders and requests.
• Manage the Reconciliation process on a periodical basis.
• Manage the preparation of invoices and monitoring payments
• Responsible for final settling of statements of accounts.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
– Preferably CPA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from an internationally recognized business school.
– Member of globally recognised body such as ACCA, ACA, ICAEW, CIMA.
8 to 12 years of professional finance management experience in the Marine Sector, including at least a minimumum of 4 years of experience in a managerial role.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Marine Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Nationality:||Armenia; India; Iraq; Jordan; Lebanon; Morocco; Palestine; Syria; Tunisia|