Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Completion of Secondary Education. Bachelor’s Degree in Commerece or Accounting/Finance preferred.
3 Years(3-5 years job experience in accounting/finance).
– Prepares payroll reconciliation by each office to ensure accuracy. Prepare bank instructions batches for the non – SCB account holders and sent to the bank.
– Reviews and processes payments (admin payments, consultant’s claim, advances, travel claims, MPO, overtime etc) and issues payment vouchers as per UNICEF policy and procedures.
– Assists Finance Manager to ensure up-to-date bank signatory panel for Islamabad and five field offices. Prepares draft letter for signature by Representative and follows up with field offices for timely submission of the changes in the bank signatory panel.
– Maintains financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements and other data for day-to-day transactions and reports, vouchers, etc.) and reconciling data for recurring or special reports.
– Maintain name of Vendors, Persons, Partners and Suppliers as Payees in the Vision as and when required. Reconcile open GL items and clear them. Updates exchange rates on the system as and when required.
– Assists staff members in opening up and closing bank accounts. Briefs staff members on the procedures.
– Prepares periodic report on overtime, pension contribution, insurance for review and submission by the Finance Manager. Also prepares periodic report on PAR to reconcile advances.
Apply By: Feb 17, 2013