Get Latest Jobs Via Email
6 Years(Computer skills(MS office applications.)
– Assist the Field Officer in undertaking regular needs assessment in accordance with UNHCR programming cycles;
– Monitor the situation in the area of his or her area of competence, collect data and other information relevant to UNHCR and analyze and report to the field Officer accordingly;
– Monitor and supervise the implementation of UNHCR programme including the delivery of all assistance items and monitoring of infrastructure and make the necessary recommendation for its improvement;
-Keep regular contacts with local authorities and implementing partners as requested by Field Officer;
– Act as interpreter when required;
– Contribute to the preparation of status and progress reports by providing info.preparing tables, etc.;
– Assist in administrative tasks such as preparation of reports and meeting authorized personnel and assisting them during their field mission;
– Monitor refugee movements related to repatriation and other inter-camps transfers;
– Analyze problems faced by refugees in refugee villages in respect of repatriation;
– Inform and act on the reports received on refugees within the refugee community or from the local authorities;
-Meet authorized personnel at designated field locations, travels with them and serves as an interpreter in the exchange of routine information, contributes to related liaison activities with the Community Services Partners, Camps based authorities and NGOs community working in the field.
– Follow up, on a regular basis, the overall situation of Person with Specific needs in camps other areas where IDPs have been accommodated.
Apply By: Feb 19, 2013