FFC Apprenticeship Training Program Fauji Fertilizers Company Limited 2016: Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited invites applications for Two-Years Apprenticeship Program under the Apprenticeship Ordinance, 1962 at their Fertilizer Plants in Goth Machhi, Sadiqabad (Distt. Rahim Yar Khan) and Mirpur Mathe o (Distt. Ghotki) in the following trades:-
- Chemical Plant Operator F.Sc. (Pre-Engg.) or Matric with Three-Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Chemical Technology.
- Mechanical Technician (Fitter, Machinist) Matric with Three-Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology.
- Instrument Technician Matric with Three-Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Instrument or Electronics Technologies
- Electrical Technician Matric with Three-Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical Technology
- Lab Analyst B.Sc with Chemistry (not B.S / B.Sc Hon.)
• Maximum Age Limit: 28 years as on 1 si Oct, 2016
• Only those candidates with at least r Division in Matric (Science) and F.Sc. (with Subjects: Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) or Technical Diploma will be considered.
• Those who are already undergoing apprenticeship or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not apply.
• Provision of any false/incomplete information may lead to disqualification at any stage. • Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
• Apply Online via our Career Portal http://careers.ffc.com.pk by 20th July, 2016 (only Online Applications will be accepted). Submit your resume as follows:
• Click I accept under the Statement of Declaration.
• Select your trade (only one) by clicking Apply at the end of relevant Category.
For any queries, please contact our Human Resources Team at Goth Machhi: 068-5954550-64 (Extension: 3528), Cell No. 0308-8836233 between Monday to Saturday 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM and Friday 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM