Get Latest Jobs Via Email
ETP Board is desirous to engage groomed dynamic professionals for the following posts to work under a demanding time schedule and high standards of performance. The eligibility criteria for posts being advertised are shown as follows:
- Nomenclature Vice Chairman (On Contract Basis)
- Executive Engineer (on Contract basis)
- Public Relations Officer (on Contract basis)
- Protocol Officer (On Permanent basis)
For the post at Sr. No.1, Packages/Emluments will be hinging upon the last drawn pay with allied perquisites of BS-20/21. For the post at St. No. 3, lump sum pay will be Rs. 60,000/- (negotiable). For in-service candidates, the last drawn pay would be entitled provided such candidates prefer their application through departmental permission.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: The selected candidate for contractual selection shall be appointed for an initial term of 2 years extendable on basis of performance review and subject to termination of contract without assigning any reason on one month notice or one month pay in lieu threof for only serial No. 1, 2 & 3. The contemplated appointment against the post at Serial No. 4 will be on regular basis.
• No person shall be appointed unless he/she is a citizen of Pakistan and persons having dual nationality shall not be eligible for appointment.
• Interested candidates should submit their applications along with copies of CN IC, CV, copies of testimonials duly verified by the institutes attended / HEC, domicile, and recent photograph to the office of Deputy Secretary (Admn.) Evacuee Trust Property Board Lahore by 03-08-2016. The persons who have submitted CVs earlier need not to apply fresh.
• Application received after due date will not be entertained.
• The government servants apply through proper channel.
• Incomplete applications without attested copies of the required documents will not be considered.
• Recommendation of Selection Committee and decision thereon of the appointing authority vested with competence to act as such will be final.
• No T.A/D.A will be admissible for interview.