PUNJAB ENERGY EFFICIENCY & CONSERVATION AGENCY (PEECA) ENERGY DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES Punjab Energy efficiency and conservation Agency of Government of the Punjab, Energy Department has been established to carry out the project of “Punjab Energy efficiency and conservation Program” by the Gov. of Punjab. It invites the applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for appointment against below mentioned positions on contract basis for 3 months (extendable sub’ect to satisfactory performance but purel contractual).
1. Trainee/Researcher 5 Post
The candidates will be engaged for
1. Technical as well as office assistance.
2. Research on different areas of energy efficiency and conservation.
3. Training/Management information system in respective areas on energy efficiency and conservation in industries and sectors and by masses.
4. Energy Conservation Building Codes, Standardization and Labelling, undertaking Energy Audits and their management in addition to any other work assigned.
1. Graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Environmental, Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Engineering and Energy Engineering.
2. The qualification for Energy Engineer trainee/researcher is Post Graduation in Energy Engineering with minimum GPA 2.25.
3. Short courses on Energy management and Energy training will be preferred.
4. Experience in Energy Efficiency and conservation will be preferred.
5. Typing speed 45 w.p.m.
6. Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council. Max Age: (21-25) Years
Interested candidate may send their detail resume/CV’s and copy of CNIC at the address given below. We are an equal opportunity employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply. No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of interview. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview. The last date for submission of detail resume is 5th August, 2016.
Muhammad Qasirn Khokhar Managing Director, Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency (PEECA). Energy Department, Government of the Punjab. 206, Shadman-1, Opposite Rehmania Masjid, Lahore. Phone: (+92-42) 99203522.
- United Bank Limited UBL Jobs Relationship Associate CBG
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs PWWB Teaching & Non Teaching Staff