Get Latest Jobs Via Email
10 years schooling or equivalent.
Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products.. Ensure quality standards are achieved for all customer interactions.
• Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
• Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
• Support Travel Agents by assisting them with their general enquiries.
• Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
• Keep of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained..