Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited Jobs Trainee Engineer: Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited is a conglomerate corporation listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange as ‘CSAP’. Starting operations with a pipe manufacturing facility in March 1987, Crescent Steel now has diversified businesses in four defined sectors – engineering, textiles, capital markets and power – spread over six campuses.
Location: Factory – Nooriabad
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Job Description: Technical / Professional
1.Develop complete understanding of Spiral Pipe Manufacturing System.
2. Develop complete understanding of Pipe Finishing Machines and Equipment, and Testing Equipment.
3. Learning of submerged arc welding system and welding defects, its causes/remedies.
4. Calculations of adjustment data for pipe forming.
5. Preparing of WI for different stations of pipe plant.
6. Gain hands on experience for gas cutting and manual electric arc welding.
7. Working out the raw material requirement, machine hours, machine efficiency and stoppages.
8. Understanding of preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance.
9. Complete understanding of bearing, coupling, gear and its types.
10. Develop complete understanding different machines and equipment of Coating Plant.
11. Learning of various coating system and calculations of various raw materials required.
12. Making of WI for different stations of coating plant.
13. Understanding of API Q1 / ISO 9001 quality management system.
14. Ensure HSE and its compliance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
15. Understanding of ERP Oracle Financial.
Skills Required: Behavioral Technical
Interpersonal Skills, Analytical Thinking, Multi-Tasking, Responsiveness, Problem Solving, Courage and Conviction, Ethics(Compliance, Fraud, Abuse, Business) Market Knowledge, Process Improvement, Quality Assurance, Cost Estimation and Bid Pricing, Project Management, API Standards, Report Preparations, Development of Procedure/Specifications, Condition Monitoring, Workshop Equipment, Overhauling of Engines, Hydraulic System Operations and Maintenance, Trouble Shooting
Education and/or Qualifications: BE Mechanical / Industrial Manufacturing
Experience: Fresh Graduate
Stipend: Market Compatible
Apply By Date 28-February-2017
How to Apply : Please send your CVs to [email protected] mentioning Trainee Engineer in the subject.