Convo Jobs Product Marketer: Convo creates workspace software for companies to make team communication a breeze. If you find yourself spending your entire day in your inbox, Convo makes it so much better. Today, the company serves over 12,000 businesses across 156 countries, with support for 33 different file types – including images, presentations and documents.
Job Title: Product Marketer
- Develop product positioning and messaging that provides education and differentiation for products.
- Develop in product micro messaging focused on educating and delighting users.
- Create collateral and assets to communicate the value proposition of products. Collateral can include any media including written content, images, gifs, videos.
- Enable Sales, Customer Solutions, and Support teams with collateral and assets.
- Support launch of products and features by developing product marketing messaging for social media, customer communication and press kits. This can include blogging, Twitter posts, Facebook posts, Linkedin posts, email campaigns, press releases.
- Design and execute demos for existing and new products and features.
- Excellent written communication skills. The ability to articulate complicated ideas into clear, concise and simple language to describe and the essence of the value they create.
- Deep familiarity with technology, tech news, tech trends, and tech culture. Reads technology blogs, tries new apps, etc.
- Self paced, takes responsibility, and ownership of team and products. Set goals and executes task to deliver results.
- Problem solver.
- Interest in design, art, culture, current affairs, is a big plus.
- Can consume large amounts of information quickly, understand technology, and analyze application of knowledge.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools to successfully complete the job.
- Some experience in design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, etc. is a plus.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties, with a focus on achieving set objectives.
- Product marketing experience is a plus. Apply