Confiz Jobs Management Trainee: Behind Confiz Limited is a team of highly talented individuals with over a decade’s worth of experience in creating easy-to-use platforms. We are looking to add more skilled and energetic go-getters to our quickly expanding team.
Role overview: CV sourcing, Interviews Scheduling and execution of day to day HR operational tasks.
- Assist in recruitment process starting from interview schedule , manage correspondence & liaison with candidates
- Identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial identification through offer acceptance
- Being on a constant lookout for seriously talented people by developing and maintaining a healthy candidate pipeline
- Maintaining courteous communication with prospective candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Really understanding what sort of talent the company is looking for and prioritising recruitment efforts based on those requirements
- Ensuring that accurate job descriptions (JDs) are in place.
- Providing assistance in developing HR plans
- Showing new hires how everything works and familiarising them with the Confiz ethos
- Manage leave balances for all employees – monthly/weekly reporting
- Manage monthly attendance reports/record
- Bachelor/MBA in HRM or Business Management
- You must know the recruiting cycle inside out. By recruiting cycle, we mean sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and negotiating compensation, the whole nine yards
- You must be professionally well-connected and be cool with using outside sources to locate key prospective candidates
- You must be great at multi-tasking, prioritising, and managing your time and activities
- You must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
*This position may lead to a permanent role in the future Apply
Confiz Jobs Management Trainee