Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Coca Cola CCBPL Jobs Channel Executive Job Purpose: Responsible for assistance in handling designated clients in a specific area of Modern Trade. Maintaining databases on every account with regard to DME, Volumes and other relevant information as required. Coordination across territories with regard to customer handling and across functions for different collaborative activities.
- Assistance in managing and promoting business relationships with new / existing customers for On Premise or Home Market segment, who fall within the portfolio of Modern Trade
- Undertaking Business Planning Process for relevant customers in coordination with respective managers
- Handling specific customers for on-boarding and retention.
- Tracking, maintaining and analyzing customer data.
- Tracking fix commitments, producing RFAs and coordinating payment or execution as per business terms.
- Following up with territories to ensure timely disbursement of agreed support from respective heads and collecting necessary data.
- Collaborating for Value: Maintaining data on 5 customers under the CFV Model and assisting in implementation of the same
- Engaging in Customers Financial evaluation process as a perquisite and on on-going basis
- Actively engaging other CCBPL departments in the process. Coordinating across all CCBPL territories with local customer management teams to effectively execute.
- Communicating proactively with customer representatives and responding to customer complaints.
- Carrying out best in class executions at selected accounts and developing customers to become strategic partners
Required Qualification: BBA / MBA
Required Experience: 1 year Apply
Coca Cola CCBPL Jobs Channel Executive