Citi Jobs Country Service Delivery Manager: Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
- Primary Location: Pakistan,Sind,Karachi
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 16066775
- Supervision of Citi country payroll and ensure flawless processes.
- Complete administration of the Human Resources Management System
- Supervision of employees’ benefit administration.
- Develop capability to ensure reduction in errors, and track overpayments and underpayments
- Bring key payroll market intelligence and best practice to Citi
- Build a culture of customers’ satisfaction and Operational excellence across the country
- To suggest the solutions that can reduce human efforts and produce best results in daily routine work/processes.
- Proactive approach to understand the needs of clients and offer the best operational services to meet the expectations.
- Constant approach to improve the services that are being provided on country levels, and offer alternatives that can lead to the cost savings and raise clients’ values.
- Embed a strategic approach to stakeholder management, establishing an honest, open and collaborative partnership
- Ensure controls for all aspects of HRSS processes are documented and embedded
- Implement and secure best practice team development, skills and knowledge sharing across team and develop a collaborative relationship with all HRSS/HR
- Identify key training needs across team – establish individual and team training plan
- Build key HRSS/HR partnerships
- Maintain the best data service quality management.
- Identify issues on immediate basis that requires attention of System Support.
- Coordination with HR for in country issues and ensure no comprises in service quality.
- Partnering with HR in Audits/Central bank inspections
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken.
- Prior HR/HR Operations experience
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Multi task oriented.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer Apply