Citi Bank Jobs TTS Country Head:- Position Objective: Reporting directly to the MENAPT Cluster Head, Emre Karter, the fundamental objective of this role is to manage Treasury and Trade Solutions businesses in Pakistan.
- Responsibility for TTS product revenues, expenses and EBIT for all client segments through superior product delivery and execution.
- Responsibility for the development of the TTS franchise in Pakistan and alignment of TTS strategic vision with overall Citi Franchise strategy, market trends and customer needs whilst working closely with country CCO.
- Management of TTS business to achieve target revenues, expenses and appropriate efficiency ratios.
- Lead product development in close cooperation with the MENAPT cluster and EMEA regional partners.
- Drive sales and execution of innovative product solutions aligned with customer needs.
- Provide strong risk and controls management.
- Lead talent development and Client Experience Agenda for the TTS in country
The position represents an integral part of the wider TTS team and will focus primarily on working with the existing Corporate Bank and GSG RM’s in originating and qualifying TTS opportunities, providing presentations on best practice, market leading solutions, and demos of applicable deliver systems, and moving the sales process from origination and qualification, through proposal generation and negotiation stages to closure. Following implementation, the role will also provide on-going Client management support to ensure ramp-up and with the aim of further wallet penetration through cross-sellThe position will also work closely with TTS Product Management on refinement of product positioning and packaging to suit market requirements in the region.Key Responsisbilities
- Execute TTS strategy developed by the country and regional management
- Deliver Product P and L (Revenue, Expense and Net Income Plan)
- P and L and Performance Measurement
- Manage and grow TTS business under revenue, volume and asset dimensions
- Training and updating of RMs and acting as ‘go-to’ person for TTS opportunities.
- Represent TTS in various senior management committees such as ALCO, CCC, BRCC and the different management forums.
- Train and Develop people and retain talent.
- Drive customer segmentation; product positioning, pricing and marketing plans for each client segment
- Drive innovation within the countries for the product organization
- Develop the inorganic growth strategy through partnerships, alliances and strategic product development to capture a greater share of trade and cash flows
- Develop a network and payment distribution strategy, considering new and evolving channels such as, card schemes, etc.
- Embed a culture of world-class professional Product Development, leveraging tools such as Product Launch Framework
- Ensure that ongoing product innovation and development meets strategic and financial objectives
- Ensure product offering is competitive in service, functionality and price
- Meet client needs through seamless integration and packaging of products with other complementary capabilities
- Define value proposition, competitive positioning, and distribution channels
- Define strategic opportunities for large-scale product partnerships/alliances with external/internal parties/vendors
- Create and deliver an annual financial plan tied to key drivers and existing and potential customers
- Initiate and drive transformational initiatives to optimize resources and operating model to visibly enhance product financials and profitability .
- Risk and Financial aspects of the TTS business
- Product and Business Management skills
- Planning and execution
- Close interaction and communication with different functional areas of bank to deliver the franchise objectives
- Customer interaction and business development
Primary Location : EMEA-PAK-SD-Karachi
Job Category: Cross-Functional Management
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Extensive years of banking sector knowledge and experience
- Prior TTS product expertise
- Familiarity with the local market and familiarity to clients will be a Plus
- Proven managerial skills
- Structuring and origination of large transactions
- Ability to deal with large and complex matrix environment.
- Multi-task handling
- Analytical skills and in depth knowledge of balance sheet
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to independently interact with senior representatives from customers and within Citi
- Established capability to handle tough regulatory environment
- Self starter, proven ability to deliver on stretch goals.
- Multicultural exposure
- Team builder of product experts
- Motivating teams
- Leveraging Citibank Network
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills
- Senior presence and ability to operate at different levels
- Ability to influence and co-ordinate multiple internal stakeholders around a common goal and strategy
- Experienced leader who can provide people with clear direction and can motivate and empower others
- Bachelors / University Degree (Master’s degree will be preferable)
- Transaction Services/Banking Background 8-10 yrs minimum
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Apply