Citi Bank Jobs Trade Analyst: Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
- Primary Location:Pakistan
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function:Transaction Processing
- Shift:Day Job
- Employee Status:Regular
- Travel Time:No
- Job ID:16080955
Trade Operations Processor
Business (ICG / RCB / GF/G O&T):O&T
Functional title:Trade Operations Processor
To carry out processing, execution of customer’s transactions and instructions related to Trade. The objectives of this position are to ensure all regulatory and compliance regulations related to Trade are followed and create synergies and quality of work through process improvement.
- Import bills payment for all the branches.
- Import open account payments and advance payments.
- Import FX booking.
- Tax related reporting and all the queries.
- All the inquiries and queries related to import payments and related items.
- All MIS reports and statements (internal & external) for import payments.
- Scanning and fillings of import payments related items.
- Export Payments and Endorsement of Advance Payments.
- Export FX Booking and 36-35 Roaming Charges.
- Import LC opening processing.
- Import LC amendment and related documentation review processing.
- Import LC reconciliation and monitoring related to LC opening.
- Guarantee processing for all the branches.
- Guarantee issuance, amendment and cancellation.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Must be at least Graduate or Masters.
- Previous banking experience and knowledge preferable.
- Excellent command of Microsoft office (MS Excel and MSWord, Power Point etc.).
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written).
- Capable of resolving queries & investigations forwarded by internal & external customers.
- Must have initiative and capable of managing the transactions independently.
- Support Unit Head in all related assignment & special projects.
- To develop excellent inter-departmental relationship and team work which enables in achieving mutual goals. Apply