Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Citi Bank Jobs HR Officer: The role focuses on high-level strategic people issues, such as setting multi-year engagement/talent agenda and serving as a trusted advisor for complex and sensitive people issues. The role will bring thought leadership and innovation to their clients. The role are strategic partners and change agents alongside senior leaders, helping them to develop and execute the people dimensions of their business strategy.
Through challenging and coaching their senior client(s), HRAs raise leadership effectiveness and capability. HRAs develop long-term, multi-year relationships as trusted advisors. It is these deep relationships with a small number of clients that enable HRAs to develop significant intellectual capital around their clients’ business.
Key Responsibilities: Manpower Planning/ Restructuring
• Provide the business with full support via-a-vis restructuring activities.
• Ensure retention of critical staff while rationalizing head count at all business levels as per the HC reduction targets for each business.
• Ensure continuity in all business areas by focusing on development of middle management tier so as to create effective backups to critical and senior level positions.
• Continue to hire fresh talent (via the MT program) from leading local business schools. Re-work the dynamics of the MT program so as to increase feasibility in light of the HC constraints and business realities.
Policies/ Regulatory Framework
• Development and up gradation of HR related policies keeping in view market practices and expense control, Central Bank Requirement / guidelines and overall global Citi Policies.
• Ensure all new policies and amendments in the existing HR manual contain the required management approach (CSPC) with a proper documentation process.
• Ensure all compensation changes are limited to performance and lead to maximum retention of key staff.
• Ensure participation in salary survey and evaluate results to monitor position vis-à-vis market for both compensation and benefits at this point in time of high inflation where base salaries are lower than market average.
Voice of Employee Survey
• Support the local management with ongoing VOE related efforts.
• Develop action plans for all targeted areas across businesses while ensuring their accessibility and proper follow through.
Performance Management, Talent Management and Training
• Create, implement and manage a robust Talent Framework to attract and retain the best talent in accordance with local as well as regional business strategies.
• Workable succession plans in both GCG and ICG should be properly documented in the Talent Books and implemented
• Training and development of Talent at all business levels, with a focus on specialized trainings for the business
• Continue to focus on diversity
• Provide employee relation leadership role
• Strive to align HR strategies with Business Goals to achieve Business Plan numbers.
• Ensure satisfactory rating in all audits/reviews (Internal Audit, Self-assessment, SBP & ARR)
• Build HR related skills of all new staff in the department by ensuring development plans for HR team are in place in terms of training & assignments
The CHRO role provides the opportunity for HR professionals with extensive subject matter expertise to develop and implement people management strategies that support and drive delivery of a growing business.
• Proven ability to use HR knowledge on engagement, performance management, and attraction at the business unit level to provide strategic solutions to human capital problems
• Capability to customize or implement HR solutions to human capital problems in creative ways or to craft new HR solutions
• Ability to persuade line managers of the need for new or existing HR programmes by taking a leadership position
• Develop and use metrics to make the business case for HR programmes, to align HR strategy with corporate goals, and to assess and justify the performance of HR programmes
Skills & Competencies:
• Business capabilities: commercial awareness, business acumen, client focus, aligning business and people strategies
• HR capabilities: employee relations, use of HR metrics, organization design, talent development, change management/delivery
• Consulting capabilities: innovation and creativity, negotiation, facilitation and coaching, impact, influencing and persuasiveness, trusted advisor, leadership, project management/delivery
• Advanced Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related discipline
• Professionally qualified (for example CIPD) or equivalent work experience
- Primary Location: Pakistan,Sind,Karachi
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 16040452 Apply
Citi Bank Jobs HR Officer