Cisco Jobs Associate Account Manager : The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy.Imagine participating major transformational projects in industries from manufacturing to retail to government. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. You can do it today with us.Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.In this job you will
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Partners team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You’ll Work With We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.Join the Enterprise Sales team in Pakistan and make amazing things happen.
Who You Are
- You bring 6-8 years of sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
- Minimum BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Write and speak English fluently as well as Urdu is an advantage.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others. Apply