Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi, South Asia’s premier Business School is looking for a result-oriented, proactive and dynamic team player for the position of Chief Technology Officer. The successful incumbent should have experience of leading the operational & software management teams of the ICT Department, and have strong knowledge and track record of implementing the ERP system as well as Managing IBA’s Tier III Data Centre.
– Leading a team of IT and Software Development Specialists and provide proactive advice, clear direction, priorities and feedback for the execution of day-to-day activities
– Working with Heads of Departments to support organization change, and ensuring proper implementation of appropriate systems of performance and development, communications, equality measures and monitoring
– Developing, planning and implementing short and long term strategies in line with the IBA’s present and future strategies
– Developing the ICT budget as per policy, maintenance and operation of the network, infrastructure, application software, ERP, IT hardware and equipment acquisition
– Ensuring the proper operations of IBA’s Tier III Data Centre & ERP Modules
– Ensuring effective service delivery at agreed levels for all IT functions across departments and also make standards to monitor performances
– Masters in Computer Sciences from HEC recognized university/institute
– At least 7 years of relevant experience out of which at least 3 years should be in a senior management role in a reputable organization
– Broad knowledge of Information Technology, Software Development and Project Management
– Excellent communication, leadership, organizational and analytical skills; and a proven ability to perform as part of a team with a proactive approach in decision making and problem solving
How to Apply
Interested candidates should fill-in an Online Pre-employment Application Form (Non-Teaching Positions) available on the IBA website www.iba.edu.pk and send their CVs, along with a recent passport size photograph (mentioning position title in the subject line) at: www.iba.edu.pk latest by February 10, 2013.
Human Resource Department,
Institute of Business Administration (IBA),
University Road, Karachi.