Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan steel fabricating company limited
Pakistan steel fabricating company limited (100% subsidiary of pakistan steel) being a manufacturer of heavy duty Steel Structure guard rail, over head pedestrian bridge and producer of Industrial paint is looking for a suitable energetic, dynamic and matured person for appointment as Chief Executive of the Company for the period of two years contract basis, extendable on the basis of performance and sole discretion of the management.
Ideal person should be capable to run the company affairs independently including procurement, tendering/budgeting financial /man management. Procurement monitoring corporate affairs, liaison and strong ties with government functionaries.
Qualification / Experience
· Bachelor degree in engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
· 25 years experience in engineering manufacturing setup in any government owned enterprise.
· Al least 08 years experience at any management position in an organization of repute.
· Be in the age group of above 55 years.
· Having excellent communication skill and possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Able to maintain excellent working relations and have hood negotiation skill.
· Suitable package will be offered which can be negotiated in the interview, based on the qualification, experience and professional competence
· Interested candidates should submit their applications / CV’s along with attested copies of Degrees / Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, two recent photographs at Incharge (P.S.F.C.L), Pakistan Steel, Bin Qasim, Karachi-75000 latest by 16th January, 2013. the applicant must indicate on the left side of envelope of post for which he applied for incomplete applications or without documents will not be entertained. No. TA/DA will be admissible for interview.