CAA Jobs Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Sept 2016: Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit:-
- Flight Inspector Pilot (EG-07) (4 Positions on Merit) Contract: 02 years (extendable) (Salary: Rs. 675,000/- Per Month with 5% Annual Increment)
- Joint Director Licensing (EG-05) (02 positions on Merit) Contract: 02 years (Extendable) Salary: Rs.153,004/- per month (Negotiable)
- Joint Director Planning & Development (EG-05) (Merit-01) Contract: 02 years (Extendable) Salary: Rs.153,004/- per month
- Deputy Director Air Navigation Standards / Safety & Quality Management Systems (EG-03) (06 positions on Merit) Contract: 02 years (Extendable) Salary: Rs. 110,180/- per month
- Deputy Director Interior Design (EG-03) (02 positions on Merit) Contract: 02 years (Extendable) Salary: Rs.110,180/- per month
- Assistant Director Contract Management (EG-01) (01 Position on Merit) Pay Scale: Rs.29,400 – 2,940 – 88,200
- For More Details Click Here
(a) Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
(b) Candidates will be required to upload Detail CV, recent Photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Domicile, all Educational Documents i.e. Degrees / Certificates, Transcript / Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC), and Experience Certificate(s) (where applicable) while applying for the job In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application shall be rejected.
(c) Candidates interested to apply for more than one post must apply for each post separately.
(d) All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference:
i) The recruitments of the posts at S. No.3 & 6 published vide Situation Vacant Notice No. 08/2016 are hereby cancelled. All those who previously applied, will be required to apply afresh.
ii) Age Relaxation will be allowed to candidates of 06 as per Federal Government Rules (details available at www.caapakistan.com.pk).
iii) Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
iv) Applicants holding equivalent qualifications must produce Equivalence Certificate issued from HEC in respect of the particular qualification. C:\Users\QADRI\Downloads\attachment (6).doc
v) Test / Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
vi) The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
vii) No TA / DA is admissible for test / interview.
viii) Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards. ix) Selected candidates may be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
x) Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies / corporations will be required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
xi) Successful candidates will be required to submit the copies of the educational documents duly verified from the concerned Board / IBCC / HEC at the time of joining.
xii) Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
xiii) In case, any educational documents found fake / bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he / she will be blacklisted in future.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HR (TM), HEADQUARTERS CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI TEL: 021-99072068