Get Latest Jobs Via Email
B.E Electronic/Electrical/Telecom Engineering.
1. Technical Knowledge in GSM, BSS and MW Transmission.
2. Multivendor experience. Preference will be given to those having experience on ZTE, NSN & NEC equipment.
3. Project management and effective communication skills.
4. Effective team player
5. Must have good overall understanding of GSM network and its relevant entities.
6. Ability to work independently under demanding situations.
7. CCNA preferred
1. Ensuring quarterly & yearly targets delivery for new rollout/swap.
2. Must have experience of managing telecom installation teams.
3. Coordination with internal and external stakeholders for target delivery.
4. Perform ATP of BTS, BSC,RNC, TRAU and Microwave links.
5. Proper reporting on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
6. Identification and resolution of bottlenecks.
7. Weekly/bi-weekly meetings with vendors in order to monitor implementation procedures, quality and timelines.
8. Responsible to ensure that HSE & TL9000 processes are followed by vendor/sub-contractor.
9. Manage team of field engineers.
10. Successful handover of newly commissioned equipment.
11. Managing the routine Work Orders
12. Documentation control
Application Deadline: 07-Feb-2013