Get Latest Jobs Via Email
BSS Planning Specialist within Service Development Department at TELENOR Pakistan is responsible for ensuring an efficient and technology compliant enterprise architecture with major focus on Supplychain and Distribution related Customer centric business processes implementation and optimization aligned with key strategic objectives.
He/She should be role model and must have solution providing skills, make informed decisions and manage the Projects wisely in order to achieve achieve company’s business goals through viable technology solutions.
3-5 plus years in relevant BSS major areas Supplychain and distribution/Regulatory with hands-on experience on Tracker/Regulatory Channels (789,668,667 etc) along with good project management skills will be considered a plus.
– Should have an understanding of Supplychain and distribution value chain, understanding of major telecom specificbusiness processes/technologies such as COTs products. Good working knowledge of Business Processes required implementing financial handling of sales/inventory as well as logistics functions.
– Should have an understanding of Telecom Customer Touch-points Software such as Secondary Sale Automation, Handheld Devices, Palm device Client, CPEs etc with details related to its Enterprise Architecture overview. Good understanding of SOA based Enterprise Service Bus.
– Able to perform MoSCoW analysis and come up with proposed new architectural options on whether requirements are best met by manual, software, or hardware functions; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components.
– Responsible for translating application requirements and business process models (BPM) into component and interface specifications.
– Extensive knowledge of Regulatory IT Value Chain processes and their technical implementation with knowledge basefor Biometrics based solutions.
– Knowledge of ITIL, TOGAF, PMP and UML standards would be a plus.
– Supervise, design, develop application solutions, conduct testing, provide implementation and rollout support ensuring Business Continuity.
– Ensures that the Technology Partners and development teams adhere to the principles established by the Enterprise Architecture Standards/Frameworks.
– Focuses on the standards and technologies for enabling systems performance qualities, such as availability, scalability, recoverability, etc
– Able to work on optimization project to cater the high traffic of Provisioning Request.
– Able to handle and maintain effective Vendor/Stakeholder relations for relevant Supplychain Projects/Releases through-out the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), manage Application/Product Development Streams and ensure impeccable production roll-outs.
– Should possess good Project Management Skills and able to manage different CFTs/RFQs/RFPs/Contracts on need basis for relevant business segments.
– Should have good understanding of handling CAPEX and OPEX.
– Develop and execute a solution strategy and business plan that support product growth and Business Continuity. Understand, design, and plan specific service lines in product area.