British Council Jobs Regional HR Manager: The British Council is recruiting for a Regional HR Manager, based in our Karachi office, to lead on data analytics and reporting, and support policy and process improvements for the South Asia region
South Asia Context
The South Asia region comprises India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Iran (non-represented) and Nepal.The Regional HR team is led by the HR Director for South Asia, and supported by and HR Business Partner, a Resourcing Manager, an L&D Manager, an Exams HR Manager and this new post.
There also exist HR teams in larger countries and HR representatives in smaller countries that this role will support. Countries within South Asia currently operate at varying levels of data analysis and reporting, while the region does not currently have a system in place to manage HR data. The Regional HR team is now looking to implement an HR Information Management System (HRIMS) for the region itself and also for countries.
Key Role Resposibilities
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Policy and Process Improvement
- Manage HR Information and Communication
The ideal candidate must have experience of:
- Owning and managing an HR Information Management System (HRIMS), including reporting
- HR policy or process improvement
- Managing HR information & communications
Experience of working as part of a regionally dispersed team will be a plus.
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Starting salary: PKR 1,440,000/ annum
Contract duration: One year (extendable) Apply
- British American Tobacco BAT Jobs Senior Corporate Finance Manager
- Borjan Internships Graphic Designer