British American Tobacco BAT Jobs Senior Corporate Finance Manager: British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers.
Purpose Statement: Accountable for the delivery and quality of specific elements of budgets and/or management accounts and/or financial accounts. The role will involve managing a team of analysts. The job holder will need to ensure process compliance so that source system data is complete and accurate as well as compliance with policies, procedures and accounting standards.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Role Outputs, Management Control and Governance Responsibilities)
Manage And Co-ordinates Activities To
- Deliver accurate financial information (Budgets, Forecasts and Actual results), analysis of variances and financial modelling to accurately reflect the impact of proposed strategies on the operating results of the business and to support informed business decisions:
- Produce statutory accounts & reports, if required for local entity. Manage the statutory accounts preparation and completion process in line with governance and reporting calendar. Perform detailed review of transactions and assess whether any issues exist for the external reporting of information
- Identify, prioritise and manage implementation of efficiency improvements where appropriate
- Track action plan and lead cross functional teams dealing with control navigator initiatives
- Liaise with FSSC to ensure delivery of information is on-time in full (OTIF)
- If required; identify and initiate appropriate corrective action to prevent or address significant accounting issues
- Produce cash flow forecasting
- Comply with local laws and regulations (including tax)
- Deal with external audits
The proportion of these activities required will vary depending on the exact nature of the role
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems , specifically BI / BPC
- A good understanding of other functional areas, e.g. operations and marketing would be an advantage
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and external parties
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and present it in an accurate and relevant format.
- Rational decision making and problem solving ability is essential Apply
- Pakistan Cables Limited Jobs Senior Sales Officer
- British Council Jobs Regional HR Manager