Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Bolodeals Jobs Lead Front End eCommerce Developer: Bolodeals is looking for a Lead Front End eCommerce Developer that will be responsible for supporting existing infrastructure as well as developing new technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
• Maintain and enhance existing Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
• Design and implement User-Web applications and all internal systems assigned.
• Work with Photoshop files to extract required images for web interface, working with creative personnel as needed.
• Develop custom, complex CMS-based solutions along with general PHP framework-based solutions.
• Provides leadership in finding/developing new technologies and methods to advance the company’s web offerings.
• Aids other developers with system design and implementation. Performs maintenance and monitoring.
• Extend Content Management Systems through theme and feature development.
• Perform complete testing of driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
• Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
• The ability to communicate and teach non-technical users a must.
• Develop with regards to SEO, site-load, and usability and accessibility best practices.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.
• Respond proactively to training, technical support and customer service needs in line with provided guidelines.
• Any experience in PlugIn Development is a big boost to your application.
• Experience working as part of a software development cycle including interfacing and coordinating work in the development, testing, and production environments.
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Compensation: Market Compatible.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Deadline to apply: 15th August 2016
Apply: [email protected]
Bolodeals Jobs Lead Front End eCommerce Developer