BankIslami Pakistan Limited Jobs Officer Employee Relations: BankIslami is a dedicated Islamic Bank currently operating with 317 branches across Pakistan. It differentiates itself by offering Shariah Compliant solutions, certified by a distinguished Shariah Board. The Bank is hiring for the position of “Officer- Employee Relations”, Human Resources Department in Karachi.
General Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters (preferably) in Human Resource Management Experience
Required: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
• Handling grievances and disciplinary actions.
• Preparation and issuance of Charge Sheets, Warnings and Inquiry Notices.
• MIS and record keeping of all the cases.
• Managing, coordinating and follow-ups related to Disciplinary Cases.
• Conducting inquiries and playing the role of Management Representative.
• Writing inquiry proceedings and reports.
• Arranging meetings of Disciplinary Action Committee and writing Minutes.
• Excellent MIS skills
• Presentation skills with proficiency in MS Office.
Selection Process: Interested Candidates can forward their resumes latest by Saturday, 30. July, 2016 at our official email address i.e. [email protected]