Bank Alfalah ACA Trainee Program 2016: Bank Alfalah Ltd, the 5th largest private bank of Pakistan, is looking for energetic and talented candidates to fill in the following position:
This is a trainee position for fresh/experienced qualified individuals in core banking functions. Besides market-based remuneration and a healthy work environment, we offer a well-defined career path through training in accordance with contemporary business trends.
• Pursue ACA through on-the-job training and exclusive training contract (conditions apply).
• Tuition arrangement to prepare for the examinations.
• Career progression and performance based rewards On line with the bank’s policy).
• Study leaves to facilitate trainee’s preparation and appearance in examinations.
• Sessions/Workshops for trainee’s professional development.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION ACCA affiliate (all examinations passed including P6 & P7)
AGE 28 years as on 31 December 2015. Age may be relaxed by 2 years for candidates (ACCA members) with relevant experience.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• No TA/DA will be permissible for interview/test.
• Any attempt to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification.
• The Bank reserves the right to change any of the recruitment parameters at any stage of the recruitment process.
• The Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply at http://careers.bankalfalah.com/ latest by 1 August 2016. Only online applications will be entertained.