Avanceon Jobs Process Engineer: The job is extremely challenging, tricky and demands extended working hours at plant. The ideal candidate should be:
- Aware of latest engineering software and techniques for process simulation (e.g.) Hysys, UniSim Design etc.
- Having knowledge of types of control systems and their vendors.
- Proactive in resolving technical process issues through self-gained knowledge, communication with vendors, literature and internet.
- Able to apply detailed heat & mass balance calculations in order to calculate unknowns, performance & efficiency of plant equipment.
- Aware of industrial processes majorly related to fertilizer, power, cement & food.
- Well aware of PFDs & P&IDs and ability to read and develop them.
- Having good knowledge over general instrumentation, process control and related parameters.
- Knowing the methods of curve fitting, regression etc.
- Chemical Engineer with 1 – 3 years of maximum experience
The Candidate Should Be
- Able to withstand extreme customer pressure as well as handle plant tasks independently
- Confident with good communication and customer handling skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Demonstrates professional attitude at work Apply