Avanceon Jobs Financial Analyst: Since 1984 Avanceon has helped customers with complex needs to improve operational efficiency and quality in both product and process. We use a structured, best practice approach to design, develop and deliver automation and information systems, ensuring a customer-supportable, long-term solution.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for following:
- Liquidity profiles for local and international operations (Standalone and consolidated)
- Reply of investment houses queries
- Financial analysis and Projections
- Analysis of Annual and interim financial reports
- Material preparation for Analyst Briefings.
- Bank Facilities negotiations for new and renewal of existing facilities
- Lease facilities
- Reply of all financial related queries to Pakistan Stock Exchange, SECP and State bank.
- Financial Info’s for FBR and other bodies.
- Assisting CFO on different matters.
Qualifications: MBA/ACCA, CIMA
Experience: Fresh candidate or candidates with 1 year of relevant experience may apply.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office
- Self starter/highly motivated. Apply
Avanceon Jobs Financial Analyst
- First Women Bank Jobs Project Accountant
- Ismail Industries Limited Jobs QA Officer Bisconni Hub