Avanceon Jobs Application Engineer: Since 1984 Avanceon has helped customers with complex needs to improve operational efficiency and quality in both product and process. We use a structured, best practice approach to design, develop and deliver automation and information systems, ensuring a customer-supportable, long-term solution.
- Application Development: PLC Coding , HMI development, SCADA configurations.
- Complete Panel Design, Heat and Load Calculations etc.
- Supervising the Panel Manufacturing, Panel Testing and FAT.
- BOQ Finalization
- Material Submittals/Approvals: Clause by Clause Compliance of proposed material against Client Specifications, international standards, and automation best practices.
- Communication with Vendors/Suppliers. Selection of materials, extracting the test certificates, test reports.
- Development of Design & other Documents: FRS, DDS (Detailed Design), FAT, SAT, O&M Manuals etc.
- Design Drawings: System Architectures, Functional Logic Diagrams, Cause and Effects, Panel drawings, Layout drawings etc.
- Third Party & Interface design.
- Client Kick-Off Meetings, Internal Coordination etc.
- Pre-FAT, FAT, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Closing.
- B.Sc. Engineering-Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics with 1-3 years’ experience.
- Commissioning experience is a must.
- Expertise in following areas will be preferred:
BMS Systems (Schneider or Honeywell)
Schneider PLCs (Quantum, Modicon etc) and SCADA solution (Citect & PES)
Rockwell: RsLogix5000, RSlogix500 and Factory Talk SCADA solution
- Be able to work independently and responsibly.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good computer skills and with an ability to understand automation and engineering technologies. Apply