Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Apprenticeship Training: Applications are invited for 2 years apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962
Process Operator/Plant Operator:
Matric Science + 3 years DAE in Chemical/Petroleum/Power Technology from Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Mechanical Technician/Inspection Technician/Draftsman (Mechanical):
Matric Science + 3 years DAE in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Auto Diesel& Material Science from Government recognized
Polytechnic Institute. Candidate with additional AutoCAD Diploma will be preferred for draftsman (Mechanical).
Matric Science + 3 years DAE in Electrical/Electronics/Instrument & Process Control Technology from Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- Candidates should apply for one trade only
- 65% or above marks are required in Matric, DAE, TTC Trade
- Candidates already undergoing or have completed
- Statement of any false information may lead to disqualification
apprenticeship in any industry need not to apply at any stage
- Fill this form in English only • Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interviews
- Please list the trade on envelope you wish to apply for • The following Application Form can also be downloaded
- Maximum age limit is 25 year on January 01, 2015 from our website http://www.engropolymer.com/pdf/TA.pdf