AMAN Foundation Leaders Management Trainee Program 2016 : AmanLeaders delivers on Aman’s vision of attracting the best human capital in Pakistan to strategically address key socio-economic issues in Pakistan. The program is the first of its kind, rotation-based and will entail direct field experience in:
- World class leadership training
- Secondments with international development partners
- Development of key operational skills
AmanLeaders is a two year program carefully designed by global, social and commercial experts to:
- Identify and recruit top Pakistani graduates
- Enable young leaders to affect change by joining the social sector
- Educate tomorrow’s change-makers to solve Pakistan’s problems
AmanLeaders will have the opportunity to meet seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs including:
- CEOs of multi-national corporations
- Educationalists and activists
- Policy makers
This gives AmanLeaders exposure to diverse experiences, networking opportunities and individuals that transform lives.
Find general guidelines for the application process here.
A General Aptitude test is mandatory for all candidates applying for the AmanLeaders Management Trainee Program.
Date and location of the test to be announced soon.