Aman Foundation Jobs September 2017: Aman Foundation is looking to hire Assistant Manager – Business Development based in Karachi. Candidate should have Masters or Bachelor’s degree in business related field. The incumbent should have minimum 2 years of progressive experience of sales & Business Development. Excellent analytical, negotiation and follow up skills. Able to deal with multiple corporate / industrial clients, business partners or donors. Should have strong verbal & written communication skills. If you meet the above criteria, please send your CVs at [email protected] clearly mentioning the position in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be called.
Aman Foundation is looking to hire “Executive Assistant to the CEO”, based in Karachi. Incumbent should be young, energetic, flexible, self-motivated, organised, proactive, highly capable of working under pressure and an excellent communicator in English as well as Urdu. Experience required; 5 to 10 years, with a minimum of bachelors degree.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– reading, monitoring and responding to your boss’s email,
– answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
– preparing correspondence on your boss’s behalf,
– delegating work in your boss’s absence,
– diary management,
– planning and organising meetings,
– organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
– attending meetings on your boss’s behalf,
– taking action points and writing minutes,
– preparing papers for meetings,
– taking dictation,
– planning and organising events,
– conducting research,
– drafting communications on your boss’s behalf,
– preparing presentations,
– managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
– typing documents,
– sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
– managing projects
The above list is not exhaustive – the scope of the role can be wide and varied.
If interested, please email your CVs at [email protected]