Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Title: AM Software Development (SAP-ABAP), JOB OVERVIEW: AM ABAP is responsible for SDLC activities and tasks related to ERP (SAP). He is also responsible for configuration, unit testing , Integration, implementation and necessary support to end users. In addition coordination with business for requirements finalizations
- Gathering business requirements.
- Converting business requirements into technical design.
- Development and unit testing.
- Implementation of the solution.
- Post implementation support.
- Integrations with other systems
- Develop SAP Scripts, ALE, ABAP List, Screen Customization, User Exits and Customer Exits.
- Implementation of PI scenarios for the integration of SAP with other systems.
- Responsible for further modification and enhancements within SAP modules.
- Development of Data migration programs and validation checks for data cleansing.
- End to End testing of new functionalities jointly with ERP team and end users.
- Provision of technical Assistance to the SAP users.
- Management of User Authorization matrix.
- Elimination of logical and operational errors as and when required
- Any other projects/task assigned by the supervisor.
Advance Degree in Information Technology§Preferably SAP/ ABAP Certified.
Experience of software development, ERP Implementation, PI and others.
Trainings: SAP Technical Certification.
- Effective and professional programming skills in ABAP
- Ability to meet development plans and schedules
- Applications programming
- Soft Skills