Get Latest Jobs Via Email
MBA (Finance)/ or equivalent
03 years experience in relevant field
– To assist Accounts Manager in all aspects of financial matters.
– To Assist in maintaining the project accounts, budgeting, budget execution and financial reporting.
– Helping to prepare cost analysis of PC-1 components.
– To assist in the internal and external audit.
– Maintain cash books as well as reconciliation of expenditures.
Project invites eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested individuals must provide detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing all the evidences of stipulated skills, experience and qualification.
Applicants for the position should be Pakistani Professional with strong leadership and interpersonal skills and an extensive understanding of national and international social sector environment of the Public Sector. The appointment will be made for six months on contract basis, renewable on extension of the project and performance appraisals of set targets. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated on the basis of qualification and experience.
Expression of interest either be mailed via post or emailed with recent photo to the addressee given by no later than February 22, 2013. Please do mention the “Position Applied For” and “Place of Domicile” in the CV. P.O Box No. 7382 GPO Clifton, Karachi
E-mail: [email protected]