Qatar Airways Jobs Finance Officer Amman: About Your Job: You will be responsible for overseeing routine operations of the finance function within the designated outstation ensuring all target dates are met with timely submission of reports to Head Office. You will also ensure that transactions are verified and recorded in line with financial policies and procedures.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring all routine department work is complete, on time, and carried out to an acceptable level of accuracy
- Ensuring the timely and proper month end closing and delivery of month end reports as per Head Office target dates
- Reconciling and controlling all balance sheet accounts and ensuring the timely collection and control of receivables and settlement and accounting of payables
- Reviewing and rectifying all accounting documents with correct allocations in a timely manner before month end close
- Reviewing and ensuring all monthly expenditure is properly allocated and is accounted for on relevant GL, accounts, accruals and prepayments as required
About You: To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree (preferably in Accounting or Commerce) combined with at least four years of experience in a similar role. A good knowledge of spreadsheets and an ERP such as Oracle is required. You will need a sound understanding of local taxation regulations.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Qatar Airways Jobs Finance Officer Amman
- UNICEF Jobs Child Protection Officer
- Al Futtaim Group Jobs Facilities Coordinator Dubai Festival City