Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Abbott Jobs Head of Brand Management: At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 74,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
- Develop brand plans and ensure its timely and effective execution.
- Grow market shares of all ANI brands, higher than the market growth to consistently outperform competition.
- Develop scientific literature for Health Care Professional (HCP) Sales team every quarter and/or whenever required.
- Develop consumer promotion material to support trade team in creating category awareness amongst consumers.
- Closely coordinate with sales, medical, legal, finance and OEC to ensure all promotion material and activities are aligned with business policies.
- Organise local CMEs for HCPs to enhance knowledge level of HCPs about category and keep them abreast with foreign scientific researches.
- Participate in foreign CMEs and also assist HCPs in participation of foreign programs to enhance their category knowledge.
- Closely monitor competition and their activities e.g launches, promotion ,pricing etc.
- Impart training and material to Field force to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Develop brand manager(s) under supervision , to ensure their upward movement in future.
- Identify new product/brand launch opportunities and roll out products/brands to be more competitive with significant growth in sales and market share.
- Closely coordinate with external agencies (advertising agency, media agency, research agencies brand activation agencies & IMS etc ).
- Closely coordinate with finance to ensure delivery of agreed or higher margins of the category.
- Coordinate with Region and Area marketing for promotional activities.
- Manage SG& A of the category.
- Coach/counsel brand management team and develop their career plans.
- Develop media plans for those brands/products under category that is to be advertised to create awareness.
- Close coordination with advertising and media agencies is required.
- Closely work with research agencies for consumers and customers research to gain consumers and customers insights
- Closely work with Neilson and IMS to monitor market shares , share of shelf and market growth etc.
- Establish brand positioning of all brands of ANI , in line with global brand positioning and brand values.
- Consistently work to strengthen brand equity of all brands of ANI.
- Identify new brand launch opportunity to increase ANI market share.
- Development of Product Managers and GPMs for their strategic involvements and plans for relevant products.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains brand team job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops Brand managers by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 10 – 12 years of experience of marketing different brands.
- Experience of New product launches
- Complete understanding / insight of customers and consumers of multiple brands.
- Clear understanding of brand positioning to be able to position different brands with clear differentiation and competitive edge.
- Clear understanding of marketing planning and budget allocations and utilization.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing research tools available in Pakistan and abroad.
- Clear understanding and knowledge of media habits of Pakistani consumers.
- Understanding of Pharma market dynamics and marketing tools.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills / People management
- Good analytical skills
- Strategic thinker with business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of marketing with clear concepts
- Result oriented
- Ability to drive a complicated multidimensional process
- Project management skills
- Cross functional collaboration, must be a team player
- Ability to influence people across a wide range of functions (may include cross functional colleagues with little direct organizational relation)
- Industrious and mobile
- Expert in Process management
- Presentation and professional communication skills
- Command over Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Pharm D with MBA
- MBBS with MBA
JOB FAMILY:Marketing-Commercial Development
DIVISION:ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION:Pakistan Karachi : Plot No ST-2,KDA Scheme
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable Apply
Abbott Jobs Head of Brand Management