Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Abbott Jobs Head of Brand Management Oct 2016: At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
- Develop brand plans and ensure its timely and effective execution.
- Grow market shares of all ANI brands, higher than the market growth to consistently outperform competition.
- Develop scientific literature for Health Care Professional (HCP) Sales team every quarter and/or whenever required.
- Develop consumer promotion material to support trade team in creating category awareness amongst consumers.
- Closely coordinate with sales, medical, legal, finance and OEC to ensure all promotion material and activities are aligned with business policies.
- Organise local CMEs for HCPs to enhance knowledge level of HCPs about category and keep them abreast with foreign scientific researches.
- Participate in foreign CMEs and also assist HCPs in participation of foreign programs to enhance their category knowledge.
- Closely monitor competition and their activities e.g launches, promotion ,pricing etc.
- Impart training and material to Field force to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Develop brand manager(s) under supervision , to ensure their upward movement in future.
- Identify new product/brand launch opportunities and roll out products/brands to be more competitive with significant growth in sales and market share.
- Closely coordinate with external agencies (advertising agency, media agency, research agencies brand activation agencies & IMS etc ).
- Closely coordinate with finance to ensure delivery of agreed or higher margins of the category.
- Coordinate with Region and Area marketing for promotional activities.
- Manage SG& A of the category.
- Coach/counsel brand management team and develop their career plans.
- Develop media plans for those brands/products under category that is to be advertised to create awareness.
- Close coordination with advertising and media agencies is required.
- Closely work with research agencies for consumers and customers research to gain consumers and customers insights
- Closely work with Neilson and IMS to monitor market shares , share of shelf and market growth etc.
- Establish brand positioning of all brands of ANI , in line with global brand positioning and brand values.
- Consistently work to strengthen brand equity of all brands of ANI.
- Identify new brand launch opportunity to increase ANI market share.
- Development of Product Managers and GPMs for their strategic involvements and plans for relevant products.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains brand team job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops Brand managers by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 10 – 12 years of experience of marketing different brands.
- Experience of New product launches
- Complete understanding / insight of customers and consumers of multiple brands.
- Clear understanding of brand positioning to be able to position different brands with clear differentiation and competitive edge.
- Clear understanding of marketing planning and budget allocations and utilization.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing research tools available in Pakistan and abroad.
- Clear understanding and knowledge of media habits of Pakistani consumers.
- Understanding of Pharma market dynamics and marketing tools.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills / People management
- Good analytical skills
- Strategic thinker with business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of marketing with clear concepts
- Result oriented
- Ability to drive a complicated multidimensional process
- Project management skills
- Cross functional collaboration, must be a team player
- Ability to influence people across a wide range of functions (may include cross functional colleagues with little direct organizational relation)
- Industrious and mobile
- Expert in Process management
- Presentation and professional communication skills
- Command over Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Pharm D with MBA
- MBBS with MBA
JOB FAMILY:Marketing-Commercial Development
DIVISION:ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION:Pakistan > Karachi : Plot No ST-2;KDA Scheme
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable Apply
Abbott Jobs Head of Brand Management Oct 2016