Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Philip Morris International Jobs IT Analyst: Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 brands including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. We are here to give you a view #insidePMI. We are not here to promote our brands/products. By using our LinkedIn page, you agree to comply with our rules of engagement, which you can read by visiting www.pmi.com/legal.
Function: Information Services
Date posted: February 1, 2016
Number of Openings: 1
Place of Work: Karachi
Position : IT Analyst
Reporting to : Manager IS
Location : Karachi Head Office
The person should be able to coordinate with relevant business functions to develop understanding on the requirement document prepared for the development of new application or for enhancements in the existing application, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
Involved in Deployment of Global application, coordinate with Central & Regional team to ensure the smooth delivery and as per expectation of internal customer. Candidate should possess technical expertise and clear insight into current business practices.
In case of external development, assist in the process of vendor selection. Work with selected vendor and make sure that all application requirements are fulfilled and all documentations are delivered.
Provide run & support to existing application, competent enough manage and develop intranet site in coordination with business function requirements.
Prepare and conduct standard web surveys, comfortable and good with numbers and possess analytical skills, contribute towards common initiatives for customer partnering by holding end-user training sessions on new/existing applications, as well as on use of related equipment’s.
Working in SAP environment will be an added benefit.
Following will be the work activities for IS Analyst position,
- Liaising extensively with internal customers and external
- Translating customer requirements into highly specified project briefs;
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
- Presenting solution proposals to business (internal customers)
- working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration and change management;
- Supporting users on change control and system updates;
- providing training and user manuals to users of a new system;
Education: MBA finance or BCS from well-known universities.
Experience: Experience Minimum prior experience of 2-3 years in a relevant capacity
Technical Skills SQL, ASP.NET, MS Share point, MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio etc. Apply Now Job ID PK-02117