Get Latest Jobs Via Email
ASSISTANT MANAGER INVENTORY
THE JOB The position will be responsible for maintaining, controlling and rationalizing stores inventory in close coordination with engineering, finance and purchasing.
• A qualified engineer from a reputable and recognized institution. Additional qualification like an MBA will have added advantage.
• A Supply Chain professional with 3-7 years inventory management experience in ERP environment. Experience of MNCs/large organizations in the energy sector will be preferred.
• Age: 32 years maximum
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Innovative and analytical thinking
• Should be proactive, dynamic and a team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Superior command on MS office, especially MS Excel, and on ERPs
Inventory management is of utmost significance for the power plant. The incumbent is required to perform the following duties:
• Manage and maintain stores coding database, being a super user of the database management software
• Control and rationalize stock procurement by reviewing and analysing purchase requests
• Monitor and control inventory levels in close coordination with end-users
• Ensure timely completion of all stock-taking exercises with resolution of discrepancies, if any Company is an equal opportunity employer and offers conducive work environment, career growth, training and development opportunities, competitive salary package and fringe benefits including full medical coverage for self and family, provident fund. free education for school going children and residential facilities within the company maintained housing complex.
Interested candidates may apply by filling form on link http://www.ippcareers.blogspot.com and then emailing the resume at [email protected] latest by 27th January 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.